Staging Matters & the Matters of Staging
Image matters in this competitive real estate market.
You never get a second chance to make a first impression!
- Savvy real estate agents and developers know professional home staging is effective; that's why they stage and furnish model homes.
- As a seller, you have a lot of competition. During their search, buyers will be looking on average at 10 houses. Your goal as a seller is to make sure that your house stands out from your competitors’ houses and leaves a lasting impression.
- HSR Certified Home Stagers average 3-10% more for their clients. If you could get 3-10% more on the sale of your home, how much would that be?
- Extensive studies, by the National Association of Realtors (NAR), have shown people buy homes; they don’t buy houses. If a house is warm and inviting the buyer will make an emotional connection with the house because it feels like a home; their new home.
- Don't underestimate the importance of visualization. The National Association of Realtors (NAR) studies show an average of only 10% of home buyers can actually visualize the true potential of a house.